Saturday, March 4, 2017

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: The Lord Will Provide

The idea for this page was sparked by a conversation a couple weeks ago - during a time when our church family gets together and shares some of the highs and lows of the week as well as where we saw God show up. There were a couple of people that night that talked about how they had experiences or come to a clearer understanding of God always being there for us, even when we might not see it. 
{Journaling says: "Even when we don't understand how...the Lord will provide."}

The story in Genesis 22 is one that talks about God's provision (and even ends up with a place named "The Lord Will Provide") - so that is where I went for my art. I did a little painting, stamping, and drawing/lettering. Nothing fancy, but I love that the focus stays on the ram - the visual representation of the Lord's provision.   

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Bible: Zondervan (NIV Holy Bible, Journal Edition);
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (Floral Frenzy, This & That);

No comments: