Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Book Review :: Say & Pray Devotions (First Words, Devotions, and Prayers) by Diane Stortz, illustrated by Sarah Ward

We have loved the Say & Pray Bible and Say & Pray Devotions is another great Say & Pray book.
Say & Pray Devotions is a cute choice for a first "devotion" book for your little one. Say & Pray Devotions is a padded hardcover board book, with cute illustrations in a gentle color palette. There are 20 page openings (for a total of 40 pages) that each have: a title, a very short "story" (about 2-3 sentences), a verse (from either ESV, ICB, or NLT), a short prayer, and several first words.

I love that Say & Pray Devotions combines regular situations/activities (in three categories: God's World, God's Gifts, and God's Love) with simple prayers and basic first words. It brings everything together in one place. I think it is a great option for your little one's bookshelf. 
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: