Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Book Review :: Snuggle Time Prayers by Glenys Nellist, illustrated by Cee Biscoe

Snuggle Time Prayers is a fantastic board book to share with little ones. There are sweet illustrations of various animals on each 2-page spread along with a verse and a short (rhyming) prayer. 
There are 15 prayers total in Snuggle Time Prayers. Although the title makes it seem like these are bedtime prayers, many are great for any time of day. What I especially enjoyed about this book of prayers is that each of the prayers are written in the first person (from the child's point of view). I thought this was unique and a great way to help teach children how to pray.

Snuggle Time Prayers is definitely going to be a favorite in our house. 
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

1 comment:

Glenys Nellist said...

Bless you Tifany, for the lovely review. I really appreciate it. If you might be willing to copy and paste your sweet review onto Amazon at this link, I would be so grateful. Blessings to you! http://www.amazon.com/Snuggle-Time-Prayers-Glenys-Nellist/dp/0310749328/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8