Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Book Review :: The Big Pig Stampede by Bob Hartman

The Big Pig Stampede is the first novel in the Goat Boy Chronicles series written by Bob Hartman. It is written from the perspective of Gideon (aka - Goat Boy), the son of a man who runs a market stall. Gideon and his father travel around following the crowds (to maximize sales) - and the crowds are following Jesus. It ends up that Gideon and some of his friends ("Bug" and "Lump") often happen to be in the right place at the right time to witness many of Jesus' miracles. 

I enjoyed the writing style of The Big Pig Stampede - it was fun and easy to read. I think any young reader would enjoy reading The Big Pig Stampede.
FTC Declaration: Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: