Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Book Review :: Plush Bible Collection, NIV

This week I am reviewing a variety of Bibles here on my blog, and today's review is again from the Plush Bible Collection from Zondervan. I have already reviewed the Plush Bible (NIrV) in Pink Sparkle, but this review is focused on the Plush Bible (NIV) in Purple Zebra
The Plush Bible Collection is a party on the outside, but business on the inside. The Plush Bible (NIV) in Purple Zebra has a vibrant purple zebra-print fabric on a padded hardcover. (The shiny, purple fibers do not easily shed - this seems like a cover that will wear well.) Inside, there is a decorative presentation page. 
The Plush Bible (NIV) in Purple Zebra has black text (including headings) with the words of Christ in red, laid out in two columns. This is the NIV version of the Bible. The text is standard size - not large, but not extra small. There are no study notes in the Plush Bible (NIV) in Purple Zebra, but it does contain some footnotes. There are no maps like you might find in many Bibles. At the back of the Plush Bible (NIV) in Purple Zebra is a "Table of Weights and Measures". 

The Plush Bible (NIV) in Purple Zebra has the basics you need, wrapped up in a pretty cover. I think any girly-girl would love to receive this Bible. 
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: