Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Shower Invitations

Wow, I can't believe how time has flown!
Our life has been busy with packing, moving into a new house (and cleaning out the previous one), sickness, and just general craziness in life. Also, within the past two weeks we've been blessed with two precious new nieces.

I recently shared a little bit of the baby shower decor I made, but hadn't shared these yet. These are the invitations I created for the shower:
I used the same papers I used in the shower decorations and tied on a simple twine bow. (I tired to keep them relatively flat for mailing.)
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 
Twine: The Twinery (Solid Natural); 
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (The Sweetest Thing - Lavender 6x6); 
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#); 
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); 

No comments: