Monday, January 21, 2013

Mitten Mini Album

I combined two of Maya Road's coaster albums to create this Christmas mini album. It is a combination of chipboard pages and clear acrylic pages - and all together it creates a beautiful little spot for our Christmas pictures. 
I guess I should get those pictures printed, shouldn't I?

I used a non traditional color scheme here - black and white with a splash of green - and totally love the result.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Album: Maya Road (Clear Acrylic Mitten Coaster, Chipboard Mitten Coaster); 

Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Two: Rosy 6x6); Crate Paper (Portrait 6x6); Lily Bee Design (Picket Fence 6x6); 
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Snowflake from Snowflake Kisses);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black); 

Paint: Apple Barrel (White, Black);
Accents: Maya Road (Snowflake Transparencies - Black, Christmas Words Mini Chipboard Set);
Rubons: Hambly (Sewing - Black, Elegant Labels - White); Basic Grey (bel-489);
Tools: Fiskars (Craft Knife, Scissors); 

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

I LOVE this! So cute, and great papers, can't wait to see it with the photos!