Friday, July 6, 2012

Block Party {Market Street Stamps}


It's time for another...


{Be sure to head on over to the Market Street Stamps blog to get all the details about how you can join in on the Block Party...where you can win some fabulous free stamps and have a shot at being a Guest Designer for Market Street Stamps;">!}

You can create ANYTHING for this challenge...no color requirements, no specific project types...just have fun.

For this one I've created a canvas - I used the Grace background stamp and stamped it with paint all over a canvas (it lines up nicely to do a little overlapping to get a continuous look).
Paint doesn't allow the nice details in the stamp to show up, but I still love the effect it gives.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Grace);
Paint: Plaid (Green, White); Marvy (Black - Paint Pen);
Other: (Canvas);

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!

Diane Noble said...

I love canvas art and the whole mixed media, so this intrigues me. Love that repetitious background for your sentiment. I really like the look. I can so see it in my home decor colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Tifany! LOVE that deep, garden, green color! And what a beautiful, daily reminder of how to live our lives!