Monday, November 28, 2011

Just a NOTE

Earlier this year I shared a similar guitar card and I thought I'd show you this one I created.


It's a similar idea, but a different play on words with the sentiment.
{For this card I was focusing on the word: NOTE.}

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Vintage Wallpaper); American Crafts (sentiment);
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Ranger (Shabby Shutters);
Twine: The Twinery (Charcoal);
Brads: Heidi Swapp (Black);
Pearls: Queen & Co. (Grass Green);
Template: Tifany DeGough (Guitar);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Craft Knife, Embossing Stylus); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

2 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Cute, cute, cute! How did I miss the other guitar card??? I have a nephew who is in a band and plays guitar. This would be sooooo perfect for him!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute! LOOOOVE that green paper--I can't believe I missed your other guitar--so clever! I am totally casing this for my husband;) LOVE!