Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cricut Cartridges & Stickles For Sale

I am selling some of my Cricut cartridges on eBay...most of them are retired and hard to find.
You can even make me an offer {via eBay}!
{Click the name of each cartridge and it will take you to the individual auction for that cartridge.}

All Mixed Up *SOLD*
Animal Kingdom
Beyond Birthdays
Celebrations *SOLD*
Doodlecharms *SOLD*
George & Basic Shapes
Mini Monograms
New Arrival *SOLD*
Paper Pups *SOLD*
Snow Friends 2009-2010 *SOLD*
Stamped
ZooBalloo *SOLD*

Seller name: CakeJunkie <-- Click to see all my current listings

I also have some new bottles of Stickles for sale - you can find them on etsy here:

{http://www.etsy.com/listing/70470161/stickles-glitter-glue-lot-of-23-original}

23 bottles for $34.50! That's only $1.50 per bottle!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh I'm interested in several of those. Please email me with how much you want for them.

Thanks,
Karen

http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com
emptynestboutique at yahoo dot com