Monday, January 3, 2011

Loves & Kisses



After completing my Eiffel Tower project I couldn't stop dreaming of pink & black projects using the Echo Park "Be Mine" collection and the matching Unity stamps. I thought this picture {taken by Alisha from Alisha Hurt Photography} was the perfect picture to use with these papers and stamps.

I used Black Tuxedo ink from Memento to stamp the images and used an embossing stylus to add some dimension. I layered in some tulle, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz film strip "ribbon" and Maya Road trinket pins and chandelier beads.

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Company {Be Mine};
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company {I Adore You}; Unity Stamp Company {With Love};
Ink: Memento {Tuxedo Black};
Embellishments: Maya Road {Trinket Pins}; Maya Road {Chandelier Beads}; Tim Holtz {Film Strip Ribbon}; Prima Marketing {Flowers}; tulle;
Tools: Fiskars {Craft Knife}; Fiskars {Paper Trimmer}; Fiskars {Scissors}; Martha Stewart {Scoring Board}; Loew-Cornell {Embossing Stylus};

No comments: