Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm now designing for Market Street Stamps!

January marks the start of an exciting journey for me with Market Street Stamps.


I've been chosen as one of their Full Time Designers on their first EVER design team!
My term is from January - June 2011.
{Is it really 2011 already???}

I'll be making some fun things soon, but until then you can check out their great stamps at http://www.marketstreetstamps.com/

There are so many great stamps, but these are most likely going to be the first I ink up:



Aren't they so fabulous?!

6 comments:

Jillian said...

Just became a follower of your blog! I found you through the Peachy Keen blog! So happy to be a follower! Congrats on become a Peachy Keen designer AND Market St Stamps - how exciting!!!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

Stephanie said...

congrats! their stamps look super cute :)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I was just looking at some of their background stamps the other day...so glad to know you've been selected! Congrats!

Glora said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Hugs- Glora

Angelica Suarez said...

I am thrilled to have you on the team, Tifany! Looking forward to your Market St creations. :)Angelica

Janice W. said...

Congratulations and I am looking forward to seeing your creations!! That background stamp is a favorite of mine too, and who doesn't love birds!!