Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Cheer

I am not always great at making holiday cards...but this year I decided to get in there and do it.

I created two versions:


{This version will go to our family and friends who celebrate Christmas.}


{And this version will be sent to some of those in our family who might appreciate a "winter" themed card instead.}

And inside will be this picture of our family {taken by Alisha of Alisha Hurt Photography}:


The final versions that I am actually mailing out will look a little bit different, but still show off some of that lovely Twinery twine!

Have you made holiday cards this year?
If so I'd love to see them!

Please leave a link to your creations as a comment so I can stop by and take a look!

Tis The Season Card Supplies:
Cardstock: (Lunch Bag Kraft ) Kraft Outlet;
Stamps…clear: (Tree, Christmas Tree set) Martha Stewart Crafts; (Tis The Season, Christmas Tree set) Martha Stewart Crafts;
Ink…pigment: (Black) Rubber Stampede;
Color media…mist: (Marshmallow/Glimmer Mist) Tattered Angels;
Accent: (White Opal/Liquid Pearls) Ranger; (Emerald Green/Liquid Pearls) Ranger;
Fibers: (Peapod, twine) The Twinery;
Tool: (Trimmer) Fiskars; (Scissors) Fiskars;

Winter Joy Card Supplies:
Cardstock: (Lunch Bag Kraft ) Kraft Outlet;
Stamps…clear: (Joy, Christmas Tree set) Martha Stewart Crafts; (Circles, Domestic) Claudine Hellmuth Creative Layers;
Stamps…rubber: (Paisley Snowman) Stampendous;
Stamps...foam: (Circles, Domestic) Claudine Hellmuth Creative Layers;Ink…pigment: (Black) Rubber Stampede; (White) Sudio G; (Lavender) Studio G;
Color media…mist: (Marshmallow/Glimmer Mist) Tattered Angels;
Accent: (Lavender/Stickles) Ranger;
Fibers: (Lilac, twine) The Twinery;
Tool: (Trimmer) Fiskars; (Scissors) Fiskars;

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in the middle of a 24 Days of Cards on my blog, where I show some of the cards I made this year. There are also two days left to enter my December Card Challenge...my blog is http://karelj.blogspot.com and the Challenge info is on a page at the top of the blog. I hope you'll enter...your cards are perfect for it! Karelj

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these, Tifany! They're simple and fabulous!