Thursday, September 23, 2010

Olivia Bag

My sister-in-law saw my purse that I had made and asked me to make one for our friend, Olivia.



She asked me to make something that would be big enough to hold all the normal purse "essentials" and a few diapers, and especially to make sure there was a good spot for sippy cups for Olivia's precious daughter.


I personally really love all the pockets in my purse, and I wanted to give Olivia plenty of pockets for anything she might want to carry with her. Here is a peek at some of the inside pockets:



I just couldn't make a bag for Olivia without making something for her daughter, Sydney - so I made a little matching bag to go along with it.


I hope they both enjoy their new bags!

2 comments:

Amy Butler said...

Can I come spend like 3 weeks with you and just watch you be crafty in all ways? I want to learn more, but my follow-through the past 8 months has been disappointing! :)

Marianne B in AZ said...

How sweet of you to make this bag with so much thought put into it. Then, the cute little bag for the daughter...very nice of you! Olivia will love it!