Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A bit sketchy...


This card is based on the Fiskars September 09 Card Sketch.

I started with some left over scraps of Autumn Leaves paper from a recent project and put my Funky Love (Medium) Punch to work to make the flower petals and leaves. To make the center of my flower I used the Round 'n Round (Medium) Punch and the 1/16" Circle Hand Punch. Then I attached my "petals" to the center piece {some were embossed using the Cuttlebug}.

I braided some paper cording for the stem and used my No. 5 Softouch® Micro-Tip® Scissors to cut the green paper for the landscape.

I added a few finishing touches, and voila!


Supplies:
Paper: Autumn Leaves
Punches: Fiskars - Funky Love, Round 'n Round, 1/16" Circle Hand Punch
Other: Paper cording, eyelets
Other Tools: Cuttlebug, Fancy Corners Embossing Folders, Crop-A-Dile, Fiskars No. 5 Softouch® Micro-Tip® Scissors, Sharpie Pen

1 comment:

jeany said...

So cute !!!!!!!!!
You have certainly gotten very creative as of late :):)