Friday, July 24, 2009

The bunny...the bunny...

I don't know if you watch Veggie Tales (or have kids and/or grandkids that do), but lately I've been having a blast with some Bo Bunny papers, and "The Bunny Song" from Veggie Tales keeps getting stuck in my head. Totally not relevant to scrapbooking, but oh well...

I've created four layouts and a card and a home decor project all in the past week using Bo Bunny papers. They have such great designs and I just love the papers! They are so versatile! I still have a couple more projects in mind for the papers I have left. Hopefully someday I'll be able to play with some of their embellishments...especially the new stamps that they are releasing.


Lacie just recently learned to ride her bike without training wheels, and there's nothing like a big sister (who can do something you can't) to inspire little brothers everywhere to try...so Javan has been on a mission to learn to ride training wheel free at 3. (He is a little...okay, a lot...more coordinated than Lacie and is doing really well.)

This layout was created from some papers from Bo Bunny's Grease Monkey collection. I used a round Coluzzle template and knife along with my favorite Fiskars scissors to cut the gear shaped frames for the smaller photos. I don't know what it is about that blur of a photo (the 4x6 in the lower right corner), but I just love that picture! I did a double mat to help it stand out. A couple of the gear shaped pictures and the 4x6 picture are on pop dots to add some dimension to the page. I added a few Thickers for the title (my local scrapbooking store doesn't carry the "Chunky Chips" alphabets - I would have loved to use those for an all Bo-Bunny layout), and voila!

No comments: