Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tools of the Trade

Anyone who knows me knows I love anything little. Those who have crafted with me know I love all things Tim Holtz. Well, now Tim is my hero because he created this:



A stapler with staples that are just barely bigger than 1/4"! How cute! I have been looking for something like this for a long time. I even tried to find a stapler like they use on tea bags (but they only seem to come in huge industrial sizes...which would be a TAD overkill for crafting purposes).

Anyway, I am so excited. And...I just won one on his blog! YIPPEE!

3 comments:

jeany said...

Wow Tifany you sure are lucky !!!!!
I just read your comment & i think you so deserved to win :-)
Have you seen these anywhere yet ???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KbNWkzZFQg&feature=related
I really want these !!!!!!!
I shipped a package for Westin today so hopefully you will have it soon :-)

Jean

Sandi said...

Tifany, wow it was great seeing your face on my blog, thanks so much and hope all is well in your world, congrats on your new toy. Hugs, Sandi

scrapn_momof2 said...

Congrats on your new toy Tifany!