Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to crafting...

This blog has recently gone to all things baby and family, but now that I have a new camera (yay!) I can post some pictures of some layouts I have done. It is time to get this blog back to crafting!

I did these layouts of Lacie and Javan at the last Cricut swarm. Since I don't scrapbook much, I wanted to just get a bunch of pictures about them on a page - so here's what I came up with:

Lacie:
I used the Storybook Cricut cartridge on this one.

Javan:
I used the Street Signs Cricut cartridge on this one.

Also, if you like Queen & Co., they have just announced some new goodies for the year...check it out on their blog:
http://www.queenandcompany.typepad.com/

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Those pics are ADORABLE Tifany!!! I'm bonkers over the one of Lacie in the sriped cap!!! Awesome layouts my friend! Congrats on the new camera!!!!